This really is my favorite time of year. I hope you appreciate it through song.
Reflecting on the passing of Uga IX, we should be focusing on how it is unethical to continue breeding English Bulldogs as we do now and how UGA could be a world leader in canine health in adopting a new mascot rather than endless platitudes to some dog none of us has ever met.
- WSB/AJC find 49% of Georgians killed by cops were either shot in the back or unarmed.
- Great job, guys.
- “Christmas Tears” by Frankie Vallie & The Four Seasons.
- Georgia Democrats’ inability to recruit a strong challenger against Isakson gets national attention.
- “Aleluya” by Rafael Solano y su Orquestra.
- MARTA CEO brags on having one of the country’s “smartest restrooms”, saving the agency from bankruptcy, its future growth etc.
- “It’s Official: The Bush Tax Plan Loses Trillions and Worsens Inequality.”
- I don’t write the headlines or the facts, ma’am.
- Second Year Second Chance for Atlanta’s
Purple BoondoggleStreetcar. And they’re going to make it worse.
- OK, maybe I tinkered with that headline a tad.
- Hartsfield could have 100 million passengers this year–the first airport to ever do so.
- The 99,999,999th passenger is gonna be so bummed.
- How the Johns Creek PD is leading the fight against swatting.
- “Christmas Auld Lang Syne” by Bobby Darin. (Dude was seriously underrated).