Tick tock you’re running out of Christmas shopping time.
- Mayor Franklin on moving past racial divisions in Atlanta: “Do you become so beholden to the paradigm of the past that you miss opportunities for the future?”
- ^The article about Sandtown’s potential annexation determining Atlanta’s mayoral race is fantastic.
- 84.5% of Georgians want medical marijuana.
The Democratic clown living off of Republicans’ primal fearsTrump supporters are uneducated.
- Max Cleland: Don’t take Richard Russell’s name off the federal building.
- Saporta: Time for Atlanta to be sMARTA.
- GSU the only Georgia-based team predicted to win it’s bowl game. #WeRunThisState.
- Stomp and Stammer simultaneously the worst and often best publication in Atlanta turns 19 on Saturday.
- New York magazine likes Atlanta’s Westside art and design scene.
- “March: Book 2”, the second graphic novel about John Lewis’ life, is on NPR’s best books of 2015 list.
- Indie rock stars on the genius and jazz of “A Charlie Brown Christmas”.