It’s the third day of Hannukah. Listen to Sharon Jones, and fry a bunch of latkes!
- “Trump, you disgust me.” / “Ah, so you’ve discussed me?”
- Real quick, go up to the address bar and type in JebBush.com. (Followed immediately by hitting your browser’s “back” button, because while that site is SFW it’s not safe for your soul.)
- The number of imprisoned U.S. veterans continues to decrease.
- What Americans don’t know about Americans.
- Third, unnamed Threat Level announced.
- Attorney General Sam Olens follows the law, upsets Deal.
- In Georgia, all you need to do run for coroner is graduate from high school, be a registered voter, and be 25 years old. That’s it. As a result, we “pay for what we get” – and that was said by the chairman of the Georgia Coroner’s Training Council.
- Representative Keisha Waites (D-Atlanta) explains why Georgia should raise the minimum age to drive.
- Stone Mountain Park can’t restrict Klan rallies, but that doesn’t mean they have to like them.
- Holiday gift ideas for the person in your life who will never be satisfied.
- Not sure whether to title this “Making groceries,” or “Oh! My valve!”
Non-jokey headlines because the subject matter is far too awful: