It’s the first day of December. Did you manage to find your damn elf last night so you can go all police state on your tikes? (We did.)
- 6,000 classy people (does that tally include the media?) gathered in Macon to hear Trump bombast and bully.
- It’s runoff day in Savannah.
- We are set to execute Brian Keith Terrell next week, which will be our fifth execution of 2015.
- Is it fair to malign all of Johns Creek when it seems like one Councilmember is the main driver behind the anti-MARTA resolution?
- Georgia’s new reservoir policy promotes regionalism and recognizes that population growth in many parts of the state is less than forecasted.
- B-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d news in Marietta.
- Who needs an elf when there are robots?
- For these RINOs, the R stands for “reformocon.”
- Pope Francis states that “We are at the limits of suicide” with our views on climate change.
- The cancellation of this “grade-school pageant on steroids” is probably a result of those heathen red cups.