Here’s your special flash deal of the day: Cyber Monday MRs at a deeply discounted rate!
The turkey has been consumed and people are now spending their productive hours at work trying to find the best deals.
- UGA probably won’t be sending a Christmas card to Mark Richt this year
- ICYMI, Republican child prodigy says he’s now an Independent (we’ll see what stunt he pulls next)
- Runoff election for Savannah mayor is tomorrow
- The Donald is in Macon today
- Floyd County sees a dip in unemployment rate while the rest of northwest Georgia’s stays the same
- The New Hampshire Union Leader endorsed NJ Governor Chris Christie and his bid for President (they endorsed Newt Gingrich in 2012, YMMV)
- President Obama: Climate summit a ‘rejection’ of terror (someone spent the weekend at Bernie’s)
- Holiday sales are ‘perfectly average’
- Ben Carson says he ‘didn’t detect a great desire’ for Syrian refugees to come to the US on completing his tour of refugee camps in Jordan
- Volkswagen executives allegedly knew of the misleading CO2 emission numbers last year