On this day in 1863, President Lincoln delivered his Gettysburg Address as he dedicated a national cemetery at the site of the Civil War battlefield in Pennsylvania.
- Beer denied to death row inmate set to die this evening.
- Georgia and Florida may head to mediation.
- That’s ethical.
- Slow economic growth coming for Georgia.
- In odd headlines…
- Churches in Georgia, Tennessee fret over letter.
- The TSA screws up 75% of the time.
- More grandstanding from Senator Cruz.
- The Koch intelligence agency.
- A refugee alternative?
- Magazine cover is too white?
- A sex strike to end violence.
- $50 billion for Zuckerberg.
- A nice way to end a robbery.