This date in 1844 was day recognized as “The Great Disappointment” among those who practiced Millerism. The world was expected to come to an end according to the followers of William Miller.
- University System of Georgia finds serious issue in audit.
- The medical cannabis panel isn’t diverse enough, apparently.
- Savannah has the best dressed people in Georgia.
- Controversy over Georgia Tech fight song leads to petition.
- Some of the Freedom Caucus ponies up on Paul Ryan.
- White House wants Congress to save Puerto Rico.
- How a Mississippi town resurrected the debtors’ prison.