What characters will you nerds be dressing up as this weekend?
“Come On! Feel the Illinoise!” by Sufjan Stevens (what a bad album that got so much love at the time–I feel like that’s applicable to every Sufjan album).
- They said it would never happen but they were wrong! The APS cheating trial finally and mercifully came to an end.
- More Dekalb incompetence: their boys in blue don’t know the right house to enter, can’t tell cops from suspect and then shoot the dog of the house to boot.
- Keep it up Dekalb and you might soon be at Brookhaven levels of incompetence!
- Hey Atlanta: you should already give up on trying to get home on Thursday.
- Pilgrims head to Plains to pay homage to Carter.
- David Perdue says he won’t run for VP. Despite being part of the world’s most exclusive club and now, very much part of the political system, Perdue also doubles down on his patently absurd claim of being an “outsider.”
- Ten years later, what did Atlanta learn about disaster readiness from Katrina?