Georgia joined the United Nations 23 years ago. Not our Georgia, of course.
Riddle: A man lives on the 14th floor of a building. Everyday, he walks down to the elevator, hits the ‘lobby’ button, and rides it to the bottom and then goes to work. When he comes back from work, he only takes the elevator up to the 7th floor and walks the rest of the way on the stairs. Why doesn’t he take the elevator all the way to the top
- Tax free weekend, y’all.
- Obama hates the Atlanta Hawks. Or something.
- Confederate flags littered Ebenezer Baptist Church.
- GSU conduct count of Atlanta’s homeless youth.
- Rare sea turtle rescued off Tybee Island.
- Chew on this: Berry College to be tobacco free.
- APUSH too liberal for you? Your demands were sorta met.
- Obama is a sweet guy. And he wants Democrats to support the Iran deal.
- Get inside Donald Trump’s mind.
- Pro-Life group releases fourth Planned Parenthood video.
- Extremists aren’t taking down Planned Parenthood, it appears.