On this date in 1964, President Johnson signed the “Civil Rights Act of 1964” into law. The act made it illegal to discriminate against others because of their race
- Two doctors file lawsuit over Georgia Certificate of Need law.
- Georgia VA clinic says ‘no new vets.’
- Only one guy has run every Peachtree Road Race.
- Georgia Power is planning to circumvent PSC stips from the solar bill. #ToldYouSo
- 320 tickets for slow pokes.
- Government contracts not above water? You don’t say.
- Jim Carrey goes political over vaccines.
- Teacher says Fox News to blame for Charleston.
- White House fence now spikier.