The Georgia House Committee on Assignments met today to begin the process of replacing the committee chairmanships left open as a result of the six vacant seats this spring.
The following representatives were named committee chairmen:
- Transportation: Rep. Christian Coomer (R-Cartersville)
- Industry & Labor: Rep. Jason Shaw (R-Lakeland)
- Game, Fish & Parks: Rep. David Knight (R-Griffin)
- MARTOC: Rep. Tom Taylor (R-Dunwoody)
- Small Business Development: Rep. Bubber Epps (R-Dry Branch)
- Special Rules: Rep. Rick Jasperse (R-Jasper)
- Code Revision: Rep. Gerald Greene (R-Cuthbert)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Public Safety: Rep. Andy Welch (R-McDonough)
Good choices or bad? You tell us in the comments.