– GA senators blast presidential veto of Keystone.
– Shenanigans in Newton County.
– So… it’s really a tax decrease only if you don’t spend any money.
– If you build it, they will come.
– Folks are still wondering about the New Georgia Project.
– Rep. David Scott blames law enforcement for the millions on food stamps. What, wait?
– And the old lady fell down, go boom.
– CPAC fun: Carly calls out Hillary.
– Loretta Lynch approved by Senate Judiciary Committee.
– A good jobs program won’t turn this jihadi from his life of destruction. He’s already rich.