On this date in 1907, the U.S. Congress raised their own pay to $7500. I’m all for reverting back to that.
- Animals > People. Always.
- Weather delays execution. Did you ever think you would read those words?
- Not sure if I’ll get over the irony of the company name.
- Don’t tell us what to do.
- When voters truly choose between awful and awful.
- This is me letting ‘the other side’ talk.
- Amnesty. Enforcement.
- Clinton stays under fire.
- Nerd stuff.
- A reminder: Loans are contracts.
- America’s Coldest Cities.
- Let’s vaccinate, or ban, or something.