The weather is terrible, but these Morning Reads…
- What is it with Georgia producing conservative wunderkinds?
- Anyway, anyone remember Jonathan Krohn? Pearson will burn out by college and be apathetic upon graduation–mark my words.
- WaHo is the newest competitor to FedEx and UPS.
- King and Queen buildings sold for as much as $500 mill.
- Want to see where all o the planned $250m worth of infrastructure spending for Atlanta will go to?
- ICYMI: Yes, Kasim Reed is such an idiot he thought it was OK to park on a sidewalk while he ate lunch.
- Southern Company gave more than $400,000 the corrupt, lone scientist who denies climate change.
- Is it possible to go sans car in Atlanta for a month?
- Take a creepy visit to the world’s largest insane asylum. (Bet you can’t guess where it is…)