On this date in 1953, the State of Georgia approved the first literature censorship board in the U.S. Newspapers were excluded from the new legislation. Championing liberty since forever.
- I like when good things happen.
- $7.9 billion in bad roads.
- Georgia health insurance exchange enrollment past half a million.
- The tab for our water wars.
- I REALLY cannot stand this guy.
- Looking out for ourselves.
- Suppose that happens when you’re trying to document the undocumented.
- When almost everyone is a fan…
- Millennials are naturally tech-savvy.
- And they’re also putting off growing up.
- Show off.
- Science going to stop HIV?