Dun, dun, dun. It’s Friday, the 13th! As if tomorrow wasn’t bad enough! Tomorrow is that day. To make a landmine-filled day even more exciting, here’s a guide for the politically sensitive.
– ATL Water Authority still a mess.
– 44 photos on #44.
– The year of the health care hack.
– Braves considering moving their Spring Training, as well.
– Another WaHo downtown? And the angels sang…
– The FEC can’t tell us what to do!
– Playing chicken with energy independence.
– Former MARTA head quits Boston MTBA job in what some would call a full-blown hissy fit. Everybody knows Southerners don’t like snow.
– Karma. Or something.
– Feeding frenzy at NBC.
– There’s still time to sign up to run around in your undies. Wait, what?
– Hubble finds a smiley face in space.
– There really is an Argument Room. And look, it’s on the internetz!