On this date in 1917, the U.S. Congress passed the Immigration Act of 1917 (Asiatic Barred Zone Act) with an overwhelming majority. The action overrode President Woodrow Wilson’s December 1916 veto
- Quality, character-building punishment.
- Well, this is awkward.
- What would cause a decrease in DUI convictions?
- Another nuclear plant slowed.
- This thing the IRS does/has doesn’t really bother me that much.
- State competitiveness. Politically.
- Oh, Ann.
- The border. You can’t secure the wholllllle thing.