– Thanks to the Savannah harbor project, plans are moving forward to raise the Confederate ironclad CSS Georgia out of the Savannah river.
– Will Anderson, smart person.
– On Rep. Graves and Social Security.
– I believe the word you’re looking for is “rebuffed.”
– Super Bowl on high alert for… wait for it… measles.
– And… “Bradie Balls.”
– Very, very, very cool technology.
– Oh gosh, is it that time already? Run away, run away! 2016 GOP candidates weigh in on Common Core.
– Awww, poor baby. What happened? Cousin IT couldn’t make it in?
– The state didn’t shut down this year, but it seems most people forgot to remember something yesterday.
– How honest is your city?
– As if anyone cared, at all…
– IT brethren! Is this the stupidest thing you’ve ever heard?