On this date in 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down state laws that had been restricting abortions in Roe v. Wade. And today, literally everyone is freaking out about this.
- Sensibility that is going unheard.
- Mystery: Solved.
- Unemployment drops a ‘lil bit.
- Giving it another knock…the normal way.
- Why are you keeping the nice things from me, Huckabee?
- An effective way to embarrass a lot of Americans at one time.
- Did you fact check the #SOTU?
- Ferguson case coming to a close for officer?
- I don’t know much about cars, but this doesn’t “sound” good.
- Not-Apple Techie stuff.
- Nerd stuff.