It’s time once again to see which candidates
pound their chest the hardest trying to out-conservative each other lay out why they have the chops to win in the ’16 presidential contest against a presumed Hillary Clinton (of course, remember the last time we presumed Hillary was getting the nomination…).
Last week, the Republican National Committee released the GOP Presidential Debate schedule. A total of 9 (!!) debates have been confirmed with 3 pending for a total of up to 12 (!!!) debates among GOP contenders:
- Fox News – August 2015 in Ohio
- CNN – September 2015 in California
- CNBC – October 2015 in Colorado
- Fox Business – November 2015 in Wisconsin
- CNN – December 2015 in Nevada
- Fox News – January 2016 in Iowa
- ABC News – February 2016 in New Hampshire
- CBS News – February 2016 in South Carolina
- NBC/Telemundo – February 2016 in Florida
- Fox News – March 2016 (Location TBD)
- CNN – March 2016 (Location TBD)
- Conservative Media Debate (Date and Location TBD)
Among some of the talked about contenders include, but obviously not limited to, Senator Rand Paul (R-KY), Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX), Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), former MA Gov. and ’12 nominee Mitt Romney, former FL Gov. Jeb Bush, WI Gov. Scott Walker, LA Gov. Bobby Jindal, NJ Gov. Chris Christie, former TX Gov. Rick Perry, former Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA), former AK Gov. Sarah Palin, Representative Paul Ryan (R-WI-01), and Dr. Ben Carson.
No debate drinking games have been published for 2016 (yet), so make some suggestions in the comments.