On this date in 1967, The first NFL Super Bowl was played. The Green Bay Packers defeated the Kansas City Chiefs 35-10.
- Because amazingness now. Today only. Til 10am, actually.
- Most Georgians want quasi-anchor babies to have parents here?
- Have you seen this woman?
- Brewing Liberty for Georgia.
- GMO labeling will destroy your pocketbook…and, spoiler, it’s coming to Georgia.
- Enrage all the people.
- She got one thing right.
- Well I didn’t think of it that way.
- Obamacare repeal not a big business thing?
- So many things that make people uncomfortable.
- Better life things than politics.
- Not surprising to many….
- If I ever wind up missing, I hope people don’t wait this long to file a report.