I’ve got no intro for today’s reads.
- Hank Johnson assuming new role in Congress.
- No word yet if his office will tip over with the extra work load.
- Mapping migration, possible racial bias, in Atlanta.
- Telfair County is really really poor.
- Georgia could grow in historical importance.
- Does any rational being truly believe Jacksonville has any significance?
- Former Peach Punditeer Saba Long writes about developing a new bus and rail system in Atlanta.
- Here’s a slightly tongue-in-cheek glossary for the legislative Session.
- Because if you read PP you probably need a primer on such things.