Last week I said spring had sprung. Mother Nature lol-ed at that.
- What happens when Cobb County Commissioner Tim Lee and AJC Charles Gay bump into each other at Christmas Eve services?
- If you guessed: a somewhat-less-than-Christian interaction you would be correct!
- Georgia leads the nation with 829,000 citizens “under supervision” from the state. #freedom
- Apparently those visions of a well-developed Gulch were just a pipe dream.
- Social Engineering and Transit-Oriented Development: The Rhetoric that Keeps Atlanta from Progressing. #TotalClickBait
- A very dark side to Atlanta’s streetcar history, from The Boston Globe.
- Ralph David Abernathy’s family is none-too-happy with how he was portrayed in “Selma.”
- GPBI says: “Unaccountable Agriculture Tax Breaks Hurting Rural Georgia.”
- The most hotly-anticipated Atlanta restaurants of 2015.