Thank God that’s over. Onward and upward to 2015 with an off year for elections, but a full silly season of speculation.
Some of the top headlines from 2014:
- All the Americans fell for a publicity prank.
- A lot of famous people died.
- Viral water and ice topped the charity charts.
- The Outsiders took over, or something.
- Cyber security is basically nonexistent.
- Northwestern University unionized.
- Our government dropped one of the most important balls.
- Ebola & ISIS dominated just about everything and made people act a fool.
- Mike Brown and Eric Garner were two totally different situations with the exact same result.
- The Braves and the Falcons demonstrated that you don’t have to win anything to get a new stadium.
Ain’t life grand? Cheers to 2015!