2014 is ending in the most perfect ways possible: spring is springing and Ed has Morning Reads!
- John Lewis, who is portrayed by an actor in “Selma”, says seeing himself on the silver screen is “almost too much.”
- Atlanta’s legislative wish list for 2015 seems pretty reasonable. Which, of course, means the legislature will do all it can to not work with the city.
- Georgia had five cops shot and killed in the line of duty last year. That’s fifth-most in the country.
- Meet the group behind the push to make Druid Hills part of Atlanta.
- Will the streetcar be safe for cyclists?
- Or are ATLiens just really, really dumb? (There was a report on reddit a few days ago of another collision so we’re up to at least three).
- One spur of the Beltline doesn’t seem to be opening any time soon. At least there’s a nice rampway to get to what it will be, I guess.
- Hosea Feed the Hungry needs more help, please consider giving.
- Are the Commies taking over? GT indicted for UGA computer hack, telling the truth. (The answer is: yes they are. This hate should be fostered, not tampered.)
In honor of the streetcar beginning operation: Judy Garland with “The Trolley Song”