On this date in 1998, the U.S. House of Representatives began the debate on the four articles of impeachment concerning President Bill Clinton.
- The voting numbers by color and stuff.
- SE Georgia Regional Authority expanding.
- Congressman Woodall is optimistic about America.
- Loophole from Georgia Supreme Court decision gives pass on fine to “too many”
- Local superintendent on national stage.
- College finals are still losing out to equality.
- Bodyguards for Hollywood. Texas has a plan.
- JFK would have done it.
- And it’s also a great time to be born.
- Finally, an issue we need to discuss.
- In a category of perfection all on its own.