Just as we are in the most wonderful time of the year, Wednesday is the most wonderful day of the week. (Ed’s Morning Reads Day).
- Obama praises GSU–no other school in Georgia.
- Study: The KKK is the reason the GOP came to power in Dixie.
- Kennesaw’s mosque decision was so bad even the Marietta Daily Journal is slamming it.
- MARTA ridership up eight percent, but the real kicker is revenue is up by a healthy $9.5 million.
- Good profile on the Beltline.
- Why Atlanta’s housing market is outpacing the U.S. as a whole.
- Because we’re the #WorldsBestCity
- Atlanta Fed Prez still not in a hurry to change interest rates.
- Woodruff Foundation gives $38 million grant to the Woodruff Arts Center.