– And there was great rejoicing. The Atlanta location of Stoddard’s Gun Range opened this week.
– Besides the state becoming the world’s largest movie set, the aerospace industry here is growing heartily.
– Taking “He’s Just Not That Into You” to new heights.
– The Occupiers return, to occupy, or something. #maybeitwillsnow
– Wash your hands, folks. That flu shot you got isn’t up to snuff.
– Mayor Reed went to Washington to spoke on transit and education.
– After the “recent unpleasantness,” what lies ahead for the ASO.
– I’ve always liked that word – scoff.
– Now here’s a good idea…
– Much less important news than commenting on the behavior of teenage daughters.
– I mean really, what could go wrong?
– So, is there now a scheduled moment to release the flying monkeys?
– Sure, why not? We can all just live at the SBX.
– Don’t have enough Christmas recipes? Here’s more!
– Georgia grown gifts. Those pickles sound divine. (hint, hint)
– Oh, yay. All of next year’s clothes will be a lovely shade of dirt.