On this date in 1945, the U.S. Senate approved American participation in the United Nations. Thanks, y’all.
- Another roadblock for Georgia’s welfare recipient drug testing legislation.
- My, what pretty bushes you have.
- Gwinnett doesn’t like their teachers.
- When the obvious is ‘breaking news!’
- No no, we’re not going to talk about that.
- Ferguson hits the House floor…
- An app for pot delivery in LA…uh uh.
- Being Republican is the new iPhone, or something.
- ‘Tis the season for deliciousness.
- The elections didn’t ruin Christmas but the racial divide might.
- And Santa isn’t all he’s cracked up to be.
- But there are some things we can all be grateful for…
- And other things, not.