I’m thankful for classic trolling; such as putting Clean Old-Fashioned Hate on the SEC Network. (The SEC Network is not available on Tech’s campus). And www.WalmartAcademy.com. I’m also thankful you people get to read me.
“Christmas Wrapping” from The Waitresses. Thankfully we can play Christmas music now.
- GSU says thanks for that $22.8-million gift.
- Delta’s on board with Obama’s immigration policies.
- Atlanta Fed researcher: 95% of those employed are employed full time. That conflicts with the conventional wisdom, but we all know the Atlanta Fed is the Best Fed.
- AG Sam Olens talks water war.
- New Invest Atlanta chief.
- If you missed that your fire chief published a book (an inflammatory one, too) then you need to review your vetting policies.
- The Economist: Atlanta, the South, want better public transportation. They are not incorrect.
- Smaller is better for Coke?