“The time has come,” the Walrus said,
“To talk of many things:
Of shoes–and ships–and sealing-wax–
Of cabbages–and kings–
And why the sea is boiling hot–
And whether pigs have wings.” – Though the Looking Glass, Lewis Carroll
– Yeah. You knew they were watching you.
– Carl Sanders was the only Georgia governor who earned his letter jacket at UGA. Ahem.
– MARTA in Clayton County.
– One way to fill the seats.
– Where to get a Thanksgiving meal if you want to skip the family
– Shop local.
– Representative-elect Barry Loudermilk is a bit-head. Who knew?
– Sit-shaming… Space hogging. Call it what you want. It’s just stupid.
– Surely there is something, somewhere, more important to freak out about.
– Doomsday prep… it’s on everybody’s post-Thanksgiving list.