On this date in 1993, the U.S. Senate passed the Brady Bill and legislation implementing NAFTA.
- Movie campus approved in Gwinnett.
- A new Georgia monument. Stop by!
- Did you know that this was a problem ’round here?
- No ethics hearings on Tim Lee (yet) because recusals and resignations.
- Please don’t say that word. It’s dirty.
- Immigration prediction: Obama will save the farm workers.
- I love interactive maps. This one on student loan debt and default is a +1.
- Things I am against.
- At least the media loves someone
- Everyone is watching you…just in case.
- The Duggar family may not be counting much else soon enough.