Good morning, Georgia. Throw on a jacket, sip some hot chocolate and turn your car on a few minutes before you leave. You’re welcome.
Morning Riddle: Find the next number in the sequence 23 21 24 19 26 15 28 11 30 7 36
- Congressman Rob Woodall loses leadership bid.
- Say goodbye to DeKalb County.
- Wingfield: Why do we elect our school superintendent?
- Democrats, run as far to the left as possible. Georgia voters will respect that.
- Environmentalists want you to go into a swamp and take a selfie.
- Not that I care, but Georgia is playing Auburn.
America the Beautiful
- Are we surprised?
- Obama wants to protect the internet from evil (Koch brothers, probably).
- Saudi Arabia saved Christmas.
- You can expect an immigration announcement before the end of December.
- And the announcement is going to be very, very big.
- American Horror Story threatened Ma Petite and it nearly ruined my week.
Enjoy your weekend, folks. Send me any selfies you take in a swamp.