If you woke up feeling sentimental, this song calls for you. Keep your heart, three stacks.
- Georgia Democrats need a Moses metaphor to describe their election autopsy
- CL thinks it knows why Dems are losing. Democrats aren’t tapping into the state’s largest voting bloc: young, hip, white ITP liberals
- In two days minus 150 years, Atlanta will burn. Because it did, Lincoln was re-elected; our red state credentials run deep.
- Keep Atlanta weird
- Where’s former Beltline President Brian Leary? With our arch-rival Charlotte
- SCOTUS will soon hear a case on race and re-districting with huge implications for Southern politics. Here’s why. Thoughts?
- Filed under “news so obvious we didn’t think they’d write a story”, medical marijuana is coming back
- Two days from Saturday, when Georgia plays Auburn and Todd Gurley comes home. This hair-raising production is “the zenith of the hype-video era”
- If we win, as God and the angels have whispered to me that we must, free Waffle House
- Per the NYT, voters don’t much want to vote. Naturally, voters bear no responsibility for this, so government policy must change.
- Speaking of Lincoln, maybe he wasn’t such a man of the people
- In other #Slatepitch news, maybe the Klan was secretly leftist.
- Congressional Republicans have two choices: pass a continuing resolution now so that real work can be done this winter or continue the horrific CR battles until the president moves on immigration. Take your pick.
- China has a stealth fighter meant to rival our F-35, but I doubt their aerial performance at the Vidalia Onion Festival will be as impressive.
- Will the next generation be a cycle of Democrat presidents and Republican midterms?
- If you have a single copy of one of the most anticipated albums of the year, where do you keep it? Probably in the hands of your 10-year-old brother.