I mean, it’s on a sign. A sign wouldn’t lie, right?
“Autumn Leaves” by MJQ, man.
- What did the venues for last night’s victory parties signify? If you read the article the answer is… something?
- A cool, $1m gift for the alma mater.
- GPB lamely attempts to deflect animosity over WRAS to GSU. (This is some partnership!) I have to agree with whomever said it: there’s no negotiation if one side (the students) have nothing the other side (GPB) wants. So, in the end, we all lose.
- Atlanta Federal Reserve President Dennis Lockhart will be a key swing vote.
- The Pink Pony gets six more years to do its thing.
- UPS thinks it will deliver 11% more packages in December.
- Looks like Dixie could have another brutal winter this year.
- Kenneth Tate, the man behind Elevatorgate, says he’s not a convict. Truth be told, he sounds like a regular guy who was excited to be close to the POTUS which seems like a normal enough reaction. His story is a bit sad.
- Buckhead NPU really dislikes commercial development.
- TBH, I kind of like Memorial how it is. If it is developed I have no doubt it will be just like the awful/boring stretch of Dekalb closest to Downtown.
- Take a tour of Emory’s Ebola unit.
- We’re going to need a new director of the High Museum. I’m not naming names but Atlanta’s leading cultural figure (*cough cough*) would be a good choice.
- “[Bernard] Hopkins is an enduring atavism, a one-man history lesson in the boxer’s craft.”
- Lots of emotions following Bayern’s win in the Breeders’ Cup Classic.