On this date in 1945, the U.S. government announced the end of shoe rationing. Woo!
- Sen. Rob Portman plans to be at the GAGOP HQ this morning stumping for David Perdue. 11am-1pm
- Hope for the Pink Pony?
- 36th for business tax climate.
- Cracking down on human trafficking.
- We also updated our state disaster plan. But then again, federally.
- Are the millennials going to bat for the GOP in the midterm election?
- Obamacare: No doubts.
- Christie: “Sit down and shut up.” #lowbloodsugaralert
- What is it with these Lieutenant Governor kinds? And boy is he a looker now!
- And what college would that be?
- The heart-wrenching story I’ve been following and hope you have, too.
- Where are your favorite childhood actors?
- I don’t even understand what this means.
- Sweden says 3 glasses of milk a day will kill you.
- ICE and those license plate scanners.
- Ebola. Because we need to think about this in the quickest, most efficient way of stripping rights because of fear.
- Do as I say, not as I do.