Come hang with the cool kids today at the noon WGST Peach Pundit Radio Show at Johnnie MacCracken’s in Marietta.
– Yet another reason why we can’t have nice things.
– President Obama ‘helps out’ Michelle Nunn. Subliminal text: Run away! Ran away!
– Scary mailer just in time for Halloween.
– Marietta Daily Journal endorses Governor Deal.
– Hancock County Probate Judge found guilty of embezzlement.
– Nazi U-boat wreckage found off NC coast.
– Florida splitting into two states because of Global Warming. Or something.
– Evidently we aren’t paranoid enough… yet.
– Canadian Parliament gives standing ovation to Sargent-at-Arms that saved their lives.
– Queue the flying monkeys.
– Where do all those baby blankets come from?
– A cosmic nursery?