On this day in 1929, the U.S., the Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged starting the stock-market crash that began the Great Depression. So…Happy Thursday.
- Georgia news outlets combining?
- First Ebola Task Force Meeting with Governor Deal.
- Hunters helping farmers. It’s happening.
- Georgia’s Dirty Dozen.
- Independents rule the Senate.
- Thinking about changing your vote? The machines will do that for you in Illinois.
- …meanwhile, the oldest people to ever live are in New York. And blowing up the polls.
- What’s the next move of The Fed? It’s choosing time.
- The worst #ThanksObama to date.
- Unmatched: pound for pound.
- That’s a lot of students for one scandal.
- 38,000 beers stolen.