Find the rest of the Morning Reads below the fold.
– Michelle Nunn going somewhere where she probably shouldn’t go. Pass the popcorn.
– Wonder if Nunn told her volunteers to leave the Obama shirts at home, as well.
– 21, so far. The number of lawsuits against Home Depot for the data breach.
– Did the CDC get their script from the Keystone Kops?
– Georgia likes its Voter ID law. Arkansas doesn’t.
– This unique “opportunity” awaits in Savannah.
– The CDC recommended back in 2008 to add at least 18 disease detection centers? We are in the best of hands.
– Whiny babies, the lot of them.
– #mediafail. Please won’t somebody cover the stuff that matters?
– Like we really put a lot of stock in polls around here.
– Why, of course not, you silly thing.
– Senate Slambook
– One of the “perks” for working for Facebook or Apple, or something.
– Who needs a pilot?
– How to divorce-proof your marriage, if you believe the statisticians.
– Like your expensive phone? Here’s one that’s even more expensive-er. #overcompensating