– Another rehash of the “lively” Perry debate. The debate held in Perry. Not anything about the governor of Texas.
– CNN Reporter shocked at lack of Ebola screening at HJIA. No worries here, whatever the government decides to do will be just as effective as the TSA.
– A little wonky, but there’s a Georgia connection.
– Yeah, that’s a relic, alright.
– September revenues continue upward trend.
– I don’t want to talk about it.
– While you were distracted by the Ebola news, a once-eradicated disease returns in Pakistan.
– While you were distracted by the ISIS/ISIL/IS news, Yemen was overrun.
– While you were distracted with the Ferguson news, elementary schools in Rhode Island are on high-alert due to beheading threats.
– While you were distracted with…well, pooh… none of this is a surprise.
– Atlanta’s skyline through the decades.
– The Wolowizard!
– Use this new phrase at your next cocktail party and amaze all your friends: “Shared Hivemind of the Progressive Collective.”