On this day in 1781, the last major battle of the American Revolutionary War took place in Yorktown. The American forces, led by George Washington, defeated the British troops under Lord Cornwallis.
- Tom Owens v. Georgia Chidi in the Huffington Post. #StandWithGeorge
- For net worth, Georgia comes in at…
- Judge: No guns allowed North Georgia airshow.
- Roy Barnes and South Cobb: “Ooops, Sorry!”
- Demographics on thoughts of racism, the obvious.
- Oh not this crap again…
- Food stamps up for 35th straight month.
- Mexico isn’t the problem. At least not for this.
- Newest female billionaire and college drop out.
- Would you eat pizza from a vending machine?
- Fear not! for there is worse.
- PSA for you young whipper snappers
- Charge your iPhone in the microwave? Turn down for watt!