On this day in 1924, the Geneva Protocol adopted the League of Nations. Bleh
- 20 most dangerous cities in Georgia
- Georgia Tech to allow Bitcoin at games.
- Swafford (L) makes Time Magazine.
- Romney puts pressure on Georgia over “fresh air”
- City of Savannah vs. Eminent Domain. Hint: Sorry folks.
- Because meth and spaghettiO’s look the same.
- On mending of fences within the party.
- Court rejects North Carolina voting limits. Meanwhile, outside groups spend thousands.
- What IS the Clinton Brand?
- Proof that nothing out of Ferguson will be a fair shake.
- Pentagon still keeping internet voting, and millions of other things, under wraps.
- Is college worth it? For some people at the top of this chart.
- Sorrys: Facebook apologizes to Drag Queens.
- More Sorrys: Boston Herald apologizes to Obama over watermelon comments.
- Goodell faces more heat for a legacy of a culture of abuse.
- America is full of a bunch of lazy, good-for-nothin’ druggies?
- “Why the Christian Right is Wrong on Religious Liberty“
- Ebola and the preppers who needn’t be worrying.