On this day in 1789, Alexander Hamilton negotiated and secured the first loan for our country. The Temporary Loan of 1789 was repaid on June 8, 1790 at the sum of $191,608.81. Less than one year. What a concept!
- In GA-12, Rick Allen is the ‘healthy choice’.
- UGA assistant athletic director resigns. At least this one wasn’t because of a woman, or something.
- Anti-Cobb-Braves folks are the minority.
- Crawford County residents not so much the fans of ‘green’.
- Occupy Wall Street tangent group helps relieve thousands from student loan debt.
- Judge takes on ATF over Hells Angels
- Not another Motor City.
- The Big Lebowski.
- Democrats displeased with DWS…again.
- Sometimes, I’m right. Other times I’m really, really right.
- Not all NFL players are bad.
- …and other people are good, too.
- White House vending machines worse than fast food.
- You’d need thick skin to out go this way.