On this day in 2001, our nation changed forever. While the events of that day are often politicized and de-sesnsitized by what we see from elected officials and the media, thousands of people lost loved ones. I hope that as the country mourns their loss today, the families have one day of un-politicized personal peace to also mourn.
- Medical CBD oil progress? The committee meets again…
- Augusta Commissioner resigns after allegedly taking double pay while on the tax payer clock.
- Over $1 million headed to Bibb County for education.
- Marietta approves same-sex partner pensions 6-1.
- Americans feel least safe in years.
- Rand Paul challenges Obama on bayonets as local police continue to militarize.
- GOP millennials continue to be unimpressed.
- The government should have all of the powers over all of the Internets.
- Well that’s a different way to campaign.
- Personally I’m hoping Congress will take care of this Ray Rice thing.
- Baby bookstores making a comeback?
- What’s the real story on Hollywood and LGBT?
- How to break up with New Orleans. Ma’ roads!
- For the love of chapstick. ::bang bang thump::
- DHS wants to know your shopping habits because terrorism.
- The saga surrounding minors and the age at which they should be ‘allowed’ to fire weapons continues.
- Cell phone use causes heightened level of police force.