On this day in 1998, President Clinton mumbled the words “I’m sorry” for the first time about his affair with Monica Lewinsky and described his behavior as indefensible.
- APS jury challenge rejected.
- What do we have to gain from something like that?
- Discussing UGA’s future with Georgia Trend…
- Fulton County employees are fed up with their boss.
- We “don’t know” where the children are.
- Preparations for a stressful tax season are already in order.
- Michelle Obama hates tokens of American society. And they’re fighting ketchup too.
- DWS: “Scott Walk Gives Women the Back of His Hand”
- Justice Department stepping in in Ferguson.
- Technology is taking over everything. No really, it is.
- Hardly anyone is against the Redskins name.
- She’s probably not harboring any hard feelings.
- At what point do you just stop?