I spent two days in nerd ground zero (Dragon Con) over the weekend. As was pointed out, it is a judgement-free zone where everyone is accepted and everyone is nice to you. Which got me wondering: maybe in a not-insignificant way, the nerds are superior to us.
AJC Government Watch
- In the last three years, five area city and county governments hired at least 770 relatives of current employees.
- Dekalb’s sorry excuse for government oversight.
- Bill Torpy on Cobb’s sorry excuse for a government.
- Warren Lee Hill Jr. has some a glimmer of hope.
- Atlanta home price data a somewhat mixed bag.
- Bill Clinton + Usher + Michelle Nunn = $.
- Saxby says CIA Director doesn’t need to resign.
- Dennis Lockhart has some of the largest holdings for a Fed Prez.
- Exports a boon to Georgia.
- Please correct a societal ill and vote for the 1996 Olympic design as the best Atlanta design work of the last 25 years.
- Honestly, as much as I love Living Walls, it is not better than… most things on that list.
- Killer Mike on Fox News about the whole Ferguson situation. He was very happy.
- What is Andre 3000 up to these days?
- This looks tasty.
- Who is tougher to prepare for, Money or Pac Man?
- The record, skills, strength and, you know, everything else says Floyd.