On this day in 1963, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., gave his “I Have a Dream” speech at a civil rights rally in Washington, D.C . to a crowd of more than 200,000 people.
- How young is too young to fire a weapon? We need another law.
- Democrat Hecht hammers Olens on ethics.
- Medical cannabis committee evaluates “need”.
- Reed at odds with council member over cash payouts.
- Albany commissioners battle over police criticism comments.
- Republican females find the party to be “intolerant,” “lacking in compassion” and “stuck in the past.”
- I don’t need no stinkin’ Congress.
- Rand Paul blames literally everything on Hillary.
- Short term limits for the TEA Party?
- Al Sharpton is a hater tot.
- Wasted Bacon. Wasted Love. Woman uses bacon as kindling.
- United Sweets of America.
- So is Coke natural and healthy or not?