– Emory’s most famous recent residents were released yesterday (and Tuesday).
– Well, the earth may just crack open and swallow us all. Herbstreit, yes you heard it right, Herbstreit favors UGA to win SEC East.
– And it’s about $%#& time, too.
– Slow down folks, Zell’s grandson is a GSP trooper now.
– Read how John Barrow’s (D-GA12) ice bucket challenge may not be all that it seems.
– EIGHT DAYS.
– Today’s map of the New Middle East. There will be a new one tomorrow.
– The tale of two videos.
– Another day, another NYC bridge security breach.
– Has our President morphed into Sheldon Cooper? That might explain a lot…
– Union threatens “Top Chef” stars and crew. (Remind to tell you a story about Hurricane Sandy & Suffolk County on Long Island at the next Roadshow.)