On this day in 1959, Hawaii became the 50th state. Everyone cheered until they eventually gave us Obama.
- ARC predicts Metro Atlanta growth.
- Payout forthcoming after police raid on wrong home.
- There are other ways, brah.
- CDC reports 15-19 year olds giving birth at a historic low. Why, you ask?
- 150,026,000 on non-military benefits in the United States.
- “Day of Rage” sounds like a legitimate, peaceful protest.
- What IS the proper role of government and the interwebs?
- Hollywood comes together for the Senate majority.
- Feds still contemplating early rate hike.
- If only we could all be this good.
- Old Farmer’s Almanac predicts colder winter.
- Your dog is the key to someone else’s heart.
- 3 decades as a hermit and it’s back to the big life for this guy.
- 163-mile chase…giving police a run for their money.