Everyone knows that summer is the premier season. Unfortunately, Summer 2014 Edition is coming to a close.
Time for a summertime appreciation: “Summertime” by Billy Stewart.
- A hearty good morn’ to my 4,272,299 fellow ATLiens!
- Moody’s predicts Atlanta’s sewer rates to stay the same until 2016.
- The real numbers that spell doom for Michelle Nunn.
- Yeah, I know, 2002 Roy vs. Sonny etc…
- Congressman Johnson doesn’t like police departments having military-grade equipment.
- Here’s Covington’s police chief explaining why departments need the gear.
- Athens has some big police equipment but there’s no need to worry says Blake Aued.
- Got an extra half billion in change lying around? The King and Queen could be yours.
- Pretty sure the Atlanta City Council could do more on this than pass a resolution.
- Did Coke err not buying all of Monster?
- A day in the life of the founder of Atlanta-based shapewear giant Spanx.
- Can the Lame Stream Media ever criticize Obama?
- Krog Street Market and Gu’s Dumplings get some love.